TG strives to make its websites accessible to all users. To meet accessibility objectives, our sites and pages are continually monitored and tested for compliance with Priority 1 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 1.0) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Documents on our websites are presented in many formats that are generally accessible to individuals using screen reading software. Some files are posted as Adobe® Acrobat® PDF (Portable Document Format) files. Adobe offers software that may be downloaded by users with visual disabilities to assist with reading PDF files.
If you have difficulty viewing any page using assistive technology, please contact us so that we can make the information available to you. Indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the format in which you would like to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
TG allows users to comment on its sites, such as its Facebook® page, its YouTube® channel, its Shoptalk blog, and its various forums. TG encourages members of the public to join discussions by submitting comments. TG employee comments are not covered by this Comment Policy.
Please note that these are moderated online discussion sites — that is, the comment is reviewed by TG for compliance with this policy. Comments may be restricted or deleted at TG's discretion (please see below). Also, the comments expressed on these sites do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of TG, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, or employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of these online moderated discussion sites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By posting anything to these sites, members of the public agree to the following terms:
- Users will treat others with respect.
- Users warrant that they own or have permission to post the information contained in their submissions or comments, including but not limited to video, photos, or digital reproductions, and that no copyright or trademark infringement has taken place by posting it on these sites. Further, TG does not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by a user on these sites is correct, and disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information.
- Users of these sites do not retain any rights over their submissions or comments. Submissions and comments are intended for public view and any information posted constitutes a waiver of any rights to privacy or confidentiality.
- Users should not post non-public personal information or any information a user wishes to remain confidential.
- On sites where TG may prescreen submissions and comments, such as its Shoptalk blog, TG will not post submissions or comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, religious, or other group. Further, TG will not post submissions or comments that: (i) are spam or include links to other sites; (ii) are clearly off topic; (iii) advocate illegal activity; (iv) promote particular services, products, or political organizations; or (v) infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
- On sites where TG cannot prescreen submissions or comments, such as its Facebook® page or YouTube® channel, TG reserves the right to delete posted submissions or comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, religious, or other group. Further, TG also reserves the right to delete submissions or comments that: (i) are spam or include links to other sites; (ii) are clearly off topic; (iii) advocate illegal activity; (iv) promote particular services, products, or political organizations; or (v) infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
All marks are property of their respective owners.
Third parties are prohibited from "framing" or otherwise depicting or representing that TG’s websites and/or their content have been created, endorsed, or approved by the third parties, or that third parties’ websites or content have been created, endorsed, or approved by TG, without TG’s prior written approval. All requests for approval must be directed to TG’s webmaster.
TG Trademark Guidelines
The name TG has become synonymous with excellent customer service. TG must communicate who we are to those who may not know us, while reinforcing our identity for our current customers. Through every instance in which we communicate with others verbally, and in print and electronic publications, we represent TG and our commitment to customer service.
Because we care about you as our customer, we want to create continued value in TG and in the TG brand to increase value for you. The following trademark guidelines are designed to help maintain that value by establishing standards on the use of those trademarks and brands.
Please keep the following in mind when using TG trademarks:
- Contact TG Communications regarding the use of any trademarks. Use of our intellectual property is granted with permission and guidance from TG Communications. If you would like to reference a TG product or service in your organization's literature, please contact TG Communications at email@example.com.
- Use trademark notices. Please acknowledge TG's ownership of the trademarks within the credits section of your documentation. Please use the following format: (Product name) is a [registered] trademark of Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation.
Ex. Integrated Default Assistant is a trademark of Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the trademarks. Please do not use acronyms other than the approved acronyms, listed below.
- Correct: This is a feature report of the List Assist℠ product.
- Incorrect: This is a feature report of List Assist.
- Set TG trademarks apart from other words or nouns they modify. TG product names and/or phrases should carry the appropriate mark (SM, TM, or ®) as indicated in the first reference of the product in text. Marks may be left off in subsequent references to the product.
- Correct: The List Assist℠ product is available to schools.
- Incorrect: List Assist is available to schools.
- Provide a disclaimer notice in any publication referencing TG or its products or services. Unless you have received written acknowledgment of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by TG, you should include a notice on the publication and any related printed materials that specifically disclaims sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement. A suggested format for the disclaimer is:
- "(Title) is an independent (publication) and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by TG."
- Do not manufacture, sell, or give away promotional items such as T-shirts, mugs, etc. bearing any TG trademark, including logos, without express written permission from TG.
- Do not imitate or use the TG logo as a design feature in any manner (i.e., do not use it as wallpaper or a watermark, or change the color). Contact TG Communications for specific instructions on use of the logo.
|TG Trademarks list|
|AdvanTG (all versions)|
|AdvanTG Web (note that the symbol follows "Web" rather than "AdvanTG")|
|Integrated Default Assistant℠ (IDA)|
|Know Before You Go|
|PLUS Credit Connection (PCC)|
|Scholars and Sense|
|TG Loans By Web|
|TG Message Central℠|
|TG Versatile Routing℠|
|The Guarantor of Choice℠|
|Integrated Default Assistant℠||IDA|
|TG Loans By Phone||LBP|
|TG Loans By Web||LBW|
|PLUS Credit Connection||PCC|
Here are other documents located on www.tgslc.org that you may be interested in: