What's the secret to paying off your student loans? Many times, it comes down to your repayment plan. Choosing a plan that meets your financial needs can make all the difference over the long term, especially if you hit a tough financial spot. Luckily, there are variety of plans to choose from, several based on income and debt levels. This short, online training module can teach you some basics about repayment plans so that you can choose a plan that helps you succeed in repayment. In this module, you'll learn:
- How repayment works;
- How to obtain a complete list of your loans;
- What the basic repayment plans are;
- How income-driven plans compare;
- How to apply for each plan; and
- What to do if repayment becomes difficult.
Here are other documents located on www.tgslc.org that you may be interested in:
- Repaying Your Student Loan | Explore your options for student loan repayment.
- Repaying Your Student Loan | Comparison of Repayment Plans