TG's smart, collaborative teams are made up of people who like to get things done and are in the business of creating new business. We take justifiable pride in our high standards and excellent customer service. Together, we've prospered financially, won industry awards, and achieved exceptional customer satisfaction scores in an industry where that's not easy to do. But enough about us; let's talk about you. You're energetic, you work well with others, and you're looking for a chance to see how much you can grow and how much you can achieve. If that's pretty on-target, you're going to fit in here. Also, as you can see for yourself, this is an exceptionally charismatic and fun-loving group of people.
An award-winning place to work
- ENERGY STAR: TG's Sundance Parkway campus was awarded the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA's) certification.
- Round Rock ISD STARS Mentor Program: two TG team members receive Mentor of the Year awards. (2016)
- E3 Alliance: recognized TG at the 2015 Education Summit as an Architect of Change (through TG's Philanthropy Program) (2015)
- University Business Magazine: TG's Financial Literacy Program is named a Readers' Top Choice Product. (2013)
- Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE): TG's Financial Literacy Program is named the recipient of the 2013 Outstanding Educational Program award. (2013)
- Round Rock ISD STARS Mentor Program: three TG team members receive Mentor of the Year awards. (2012)