In your busy schedule, you may not have the time to create reference materials for your students from scratch. To help, TG has developed a variety of handouts and how-to guides for you to share with your students or use in your daily work.
TG's Adventures In Education website provides numerous handouts to help students prepare for college. These include a high school course planner, a college campus visit checklist, a letter of recommendation request form, and other useful resources.
You can provide these directly to students, or you can use them as building blocks or inspiration for handouts you would like to build or customize on your own.
TG has created a series of informational pieces to help your students on the path to college. These include:
- How to guide your students in searching for scholarships
- How to inform students about earning college credit in high school
- How to host a college night
- College Night Templates (MS Word format)
- How to help students understand the FAFSA process
Have questions about the federal or state student aid programs, or TG services? Contact TG Program Analysis at (800) 845-6267 or TGcares@tgslc.org.