The Federal Student Aid (FSA) Handbook provides policy guidance to schools and entities that administer the federal student programs. The FSA Handbook consists of the Application and Verification Guide and six numbered Volumes. It is updated annually by the U.S. Department of Education (ED).
Questions and suggestions concerning the FSA Handbook can be sent to ED's Publications Team. Below is the latest version of the FSA Handbook and Volumes that ED has published for the financial aid community. Schools are also encouraged to review the Errata and Updates documents since they contain guidance for items that have been amended within the FSA Handbook.
2014-2015 Federal Student Aid Handbook
2015-2016 Federal Student Aid Handbook
- Application and Verification Guide
- Volume 1 — Student Eligibility
- Volume 3 — Calculating Awards & Packaging
- Volume 4 — Processing Aid and Managing FSA Funds
Here are other documents located on www.tgslc.org that you may be interested in:
- Policies and Regulations | Enhance your policy know-how.
- Dear Colleague Letters (DCLs)
- Federal Regulations