Upcoming AdvanTG Training Systems
Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation (TG) Customer Services has planned a series of training sessions to help lenders and schools obtain the greatest benefit from recent regulatory changes and corresponding upgrades to TG's student loan process tools to help you work efficiently.
The following discussion topics will be included in the training:
- Cohort Default Rate - Using TG's Tools: the use of the Electronic School Reports, Default Management Report, and Lender/Servicer Cohort Default Rate Report;
- AdvanTG 102 Tips
- AdvanTG 2.2 - Hold/Release: recent changes relating to disbursement dates (commonly referred to as 3/10/10); and
- AdvanTG 2.1 - MPN: an overview of new AdvanTG screens;
- Online Access: updates on the MPN and its capabilities.
Classes will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the following locations on the dates indicated:
- Dallas, June 4 - Collin County Community College;
- Houston, June 18 - Houston Community College - Southwest;
- Lubbock, June 24 - Texas Tech Health Science Center;
- San Antonio, June 25 - UT San Antonio - Downtown Campus;
- Laredo, June 30 - Texas A&M International University;
- El Paso, July 8 - UT El Paso.
TG would like to encourage any and all lender and school personnel who work directly with the operations of the student loan industry to attend one of the training sessions. To register for training in your area, please contact Cheryl McAuliffe at (800) 252-9743, ext. 4573. Visit TG Online at www.tgslc.org/tgslc/news.htm for additional details.
Back to Top