Enhanced RRD Software Now Available
Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation (TG) announces an enhanced version of its Report Request/Distribution (RRD) System.
RRD has been upgraded to provide a
faster, more efficient way for schools and lenders to request and receive reports from TG. With RRD, the following reports can
be requested electronically:
- Comprehensive Institutional Report (CIR),
- Anticipated Graduation Date Report (AGD),
- Application Reject Pending and Denial Report (AppRejct),
- Electronic School Report (ESR)(text or data files), and
- Default Management Report (DMR).
In the past, schools and lenders had to request the above reports from TG by phone. The requested reports were then generated, printed, and delivered through postal mail or by fax. With this process, it could be at least two business days, sometimes a week before requestors would receive their reports.
Enhanced RRD benefits include:
- Control over when reports are received. Reports can be received the next business day after they are requested.
- Reports that can be requested electronically.
- Convenience of storing reports electronically. Reports can be archived without the inconvenience and costs associated with storing bulky paper.
RRD's newest feature is the Letter Writing Component (LWC). With LWC, 60-day, 159-day, and Claim Pending notification letters can be created. Letters are created using RRD templates, which can accommodate custom modifications.
Also, if you have your own database tool, you can use the new export function to export from RRD to that application and create your own statistical/trend reports or spreadsheets. The new RRD provides users with the flexibility they need to maximize the use of their resources.
In December, schools and lenders who had earlier versions of RRD received this enhanced version from TG. Those who have not taken advantage of RRD in the past can do so now by calling their Customer Service Consultant or TG's Customer Support Group to request an RRD CD and user manual.
For questions about RRD, or to request a CD and user manual, contact TG's Customer Support Group by calling (800) 252-9743, ext. 4444.