Updates coming to AdvanTG Web™ for Versatile Routing and for Common Record/CommonLine
As TG draws nearer to implementing Versatile Routing (VR) enhancements, we want to let AdvanTG Web users know about some changes you will notice in AdvanTG Web (AW).
Enhancements to AW as well as VR capabilities for lenders were implemented based on feedback from our AW users. Improvements to AW will make navigation easier and provide more options for obtaining information. With the addition of VR capabilities, lenders will be able to track their servicers more accurately.
TG's lender business partners expressed a growing need to accommodate lenders using multiple servicers. VR enhancements allow lenders that work with multiple servicers to do so under varying circumstances, which can be broad or very specific. The VR enhancement aids lenders by more accurately tracking and generating reports.
TG customers should also be aware that extensive work has begun to accommodate Common Record/CommonLine (CRC) transmission processing. As a result, AW users will see references to CRC fields throughout AW along with changes to accommodate VR, beginning in late February.
While VR functionality is lender profile-driven, it is important to note that the AW screen changes are global for all AW users. Note that TG will not profile customers for CRC processing until TG completes programming for the CRC standard.
An overview of changes
In general, AW functionality remains the same; however, you will notice some screen changes. Most changes will occur on the following screens: Create Applications, Import, Submit, and Export.
In the Create Applications screen you will notice several changes. These include:
- The CL Unique ID field is now called Award Unique ID.
- Some fields have been relocated to new tabs:
- The Alternative Loans fields currently under the Alt @4 tab (Total Student Loan Debt field and Interest Rate Option field) have been moved to the Income / Debt tab.
- Other fields such as the Rent Own indicator field, the Outstanding Loans field, the Mortgage/Rent payment field, and the Credit Under Different Name field previously on the Borrower tab, Application tab, and Alt @4 tab have been placed under this tab as well.
On the Import screen, file type selection checkboxes have been removed. AW will be able to identify the file type and CL version, based on the header record.
On the Import Status screen, AW offers an Import Result report that can be generated immediately following the Import command. Similar reports can also be requested upon the Submit and Export commands.
Along with being able to generate reports at the Import, Submit, and Export commands, reporting changes include the creation of a new report called the Responses Received report. The report combines information from the Loan Response report and the Non-Guaranteed Applications Response report. This new report enables users to select from the following options:
- Guarantee Response by Received Date
- Pre-Guarantee Response by Received Date (will include rejected applications, certification requests, and credit check responses)
- Modification/Refresh Response by Received Date
- Change Transaction Response by Received Date
We have also included the Servicer ID field on our Expired EFT Disbursement report. You will have the option to include the Servicer ID field on the Advanced Debit Notification and Payment Detail reports on the Enhanced EFT website.
To learn more, participate in TG's webinar
TG will host multiple webinars in February to review the changes being implemented. At that time, we will also share the screen changes and address any concerns.
Webinars are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, February 20, 9:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. CST
- Tuesday, February 27, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. CST
- Thursday, February 22, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. CST
- Monday, February 26, 9:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. CST
If you would like to participate in one of training sessions, please visit the webinar registration pages on TG Online at www.tgslc.org/training/advantgweb.cfm.
For more information
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact TG's Product Support Group at (800) 332-1455, or send an message to email@example.com.
Back to Top